Marketing Executive with Graphic Design & Video Skills
We are seeking an enthusiastic candidate with skills in travel product, operations and marketing for a six month internship in our bright, luxury office in Clonskeagh Dublin 6.
We are seeking the most enthusiastic, can-do experienced marketing professional to join our team! While the ideal candidate for this role will be a marketing all-rounder, it is also essential that the candidate has graphic design skills including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and After Effects. Combining creativity with organisation, you must be skilled in up-to-date marketing methods and excited about the potential reach of a high-end brand. You must understand content creation and design. You will be energetic and able to work at pace.
- Day to day responsibilities of the successful candidate will include:
- Assisting the Marketing Manager with creating and driving forward the OROKO marketing plan.
- Handling the operational aspects of marketing including email marketing, social media, written press releases, web content generation, customer documentation, print marketing.
- Managing, curating and creating the OROKO image and video library.
- Assisting the Marketing Manager with the design of print material and digital assets, working within the guidelines of the OROKO design palette and tone of voice.
- Assisting with SEO, remarketing, video content production and digital marketing.
- Assisting with managing the production of all branded collateral including luggage tags, travel documents, events collateral etc.
- Working with the OROKO appointed web development agency to constantly improve the OROKO website, and refining web content.
- Work with the OROKO CRM to create and report on marketing campaigns across multi-media and to script and work with nurture email campaigns.
- Design and produce editorially based OROKO branded brochure material for print using the OROKO style and tone.
- An upbeat, always positive can-do flexible attitude is paramount.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a demanding multi-disciplinary marketing environment.
- The ability to demonstrate ease and quick learning with CRM, CMS, Yoast, Hootsuite and similar.
- A proven record of growing the reach of a brand.
- A keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- The ability to develop and maintain excellent relationships with partners and suppliers.
- A commercial focus and approach to lead generation and campaign management.
- The ability to learn about and understand the product and experiences offered by OROKO and the key target customer segments.
- Efficient time management skills.
- Strong technical skills in relation to digital marketing and design are essential.
- Extensively travelled with strong geographical knowledge preferable.
What do we offer
- The most competitive salary and incentive packages in the Irish travel industry.
- The best worldwide travel opportunities.
- Comprehensive product and systems training and a commitment to ongoing coaching and training in your role.
- Opportunities for career development and advancement. Our policy is to fill positions internally as we grow.
- Our bright luxury office located in Dublin 6, reflecting the OROKO brand – Out Of The Ordinary.
- This is a full-time role Monday to Friday.
- Occasional weekend work will be required for special events.
This is a full-time, permanent role with OROKO Travel.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with Marketing Executive in the subject line.