Luxury Travel Specialist – North America
OROKO is Ireland’s only dedicated luxury tailored travel business. We are now searching for an experienced Travel…
OROKO is Ireland’s only dedicated luxury tailored travel business. We are now searching for an experienced Travel Specialist within our sales team based in our Clonskeagh office in Dublin. 6
The Travel Sales Specialist will:
- Responsible for selling luxury holidays to a wide range of customers and ensuring their every need is met.
- First-hand knowledge of North America is essential and your ability to provide the best service will be paramount.
- Experience selling to families travelling to Florida, California, New England and British Columbia in particular.
- Consult with our customers listening to their ideas and requirements.
- Design creative, inspiring itineraries and provide clients will all information they need for all aspects of travel for their destination.
- Execute all bookings ensuring a seamless experience where you will handle every detail of the booking from initial inquiry to the clients returning home.
- Display a high conversion rate from enquiry to confirmed booking.
- Deal with any problems which may occur in advance of, during or after a client trip.
- Engage in active aftercare service to ensure client retention and relationship development.
- A keen eye for detail and distinctive high level of customer service skills.
- At least 5 years’ experience selling luxury holidays to North America with an excellent sales track record.
- Strong knowledge of and experience selling Florida, California, New England and British Columbia in particular.
- First-hand knowledge of 5-star destinations and travel providers.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- The ability to work comfortably in a dynamic environment where our services, systems and suppliers are constantly evolving.
- Customer service experience with luxury brands.
- The interview will be based on North America destination knowledge.
Most importantly, you will be
- Passionate about travel.
- Friendly, professional, confident, diplomatic and discreet with outstanding listening and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Upbeat and positive with a can-do attitude.
- Hard-working team players, professional and results driven with a focus on superior quality and service.
- Financially astute while working with suppliers to develop and price exciting itineraries.
- Fluent in English, very well-presented and well-spoken.
Job benefits for our Senior Travel Specialists
- Industry-leading salaries commensurate with experience.
- Generous annual leave, minimum of 25 days per annum.
- A travel fund per annum for travel to relevant worldwide destinations.
- A pension contribution of 5% of salary with employee matched contributions.
- Incentive programme based on sales revenue and (CSQ) customer service questionnaire results up to 15% of salary.
- Permanent Health Insurance (income protection cover in relation to serious illness)
- Death in service benefit to next of kin.
- Discounted travel with OROKO suppliers.
- Two fam trips per annum funded by OROKO.
- One professional development and team building group trip per annum with OROKO colleagues.
- No requirement for out of office hours or “on call” phone cover.
- Flexible working hours with very limited weekend work.
This role will particularly suit a resourceful, self-motivated, results-driven travel professional who would relish the opportunity to work with demanding clients, source new products and suppliers and design inspiring holidays from a blank canvas.
About OROKO Travel
We are the go-to Irish brand for luxury tailored travel to worldwide destinations. We engage with our customers on an authentic, personal level and all of our trips are created to fulfil their specific desires. We’re always challenging ourselves to make every experience more special and unique for our clients. Our carefully designed experiences and level of service including personalised travel itinerary packs go above and beyond client expectations. At OROKO, we never want to be ordinary. www.orokotravel.ie
To apply for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org