Luxury Travel Sales Specialist
We are now searching for ambitious Luxury Travel Sales Specialists with exceptional customer service to join us at our Clonskeagh office in Dublin 6.
THE TRAVEL SALES SPECIALIST WILL
- Consult with our customers listening to their ideas and requirements.
- Design creative, inspiring itineraries and provide clients will all the information they need for all aspects of travel for their destination.
- Execute all bookings ensuring a seamless experience where you will handle every detail of the booking from initial inquiry to the clients returning home.
- Display a high conversion rate from enquiry to confirmed booking.
- Deal with any problems which may occur in advance of, during or after a client trip.
- Engage in active aftercare service to ensure client retention and relationship development.
- Demonstrate a keen eye for detail and distinctive high level of customer service skills.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the long haul retail travel industry with an excellent sales track record.
- Extensive travel experience worldwide with strong worldwide geographical knowledge.
- First-hand knowledge of 5-star destinations and travel providers.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- The ability to work comfortably in a dynamic environment where our services, systems and suppliers are constantly evolving.
- Customer service experience with luxury brands.
MOST IMPORTANTLY, YOU WILL BE
- Passionate about travel.
- Friendly, professional, confident, diplomatic and discreet with outstanding listening and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Upbeat and positive with a can-do attitude.
- Hard-working team players, professional and results driven with a focus on superior quality and service.
- financially astute while working with suppliers to develop and price exciting itineraries.
- Fluent in English, very well-presented and well-spoken.
JOB BENEFITS FOR OUR SENIOR TRAVEL SPECIALISTS
- Industry leading salaries commensurate with experience.
- 30 days annual leave per annum.
- A travel fund of €3,000 per annum for travel to relevant worldwide destinations.
- A pension contribution of 5% of salary with employee matched contributions.
- Incentive programme based on sales revenue and (CSQ) customer service questionnaire results up to 15% of salary.
- Discounted travel with OROKO suppliers.
- Two fam trips per annum funded by OROKO.
- One professional development and team building group trip per annum with OROKO colleagues.
- No requirement for out of office hours or “on call” phone cover.
- Flexible working hours with very limited weekend work.
- OROKO breaks – an opportunity for a sabbatical.
Contact: OROKO Travel