Ski Travel Sales Specialist
We are now searching for ambitious Luxury Ski Travel Specialists with exceptional customer service to join us at our Clonskeagh office in Dublin 6.
THE SKI TRAVEL SALES SPECIALIST WILL
- Consult with our customers listening to their ideas, experience and requirements.
- Design creative, luxurious and inspiring itineraries and provide clients will all the information they need for all aspects of travel for their ski destination.
- Execute all bookings ensuring a seamless experience ‘door to door’.
- Display a high conversion rate from enquiry to confirmed booking.
- Deal with any problems which may occur in advance of, during or after a client trip.
- Engage in active aftercare service to ensure client retention and relationship development.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the ski retail travel industry with an excellent sales track record.
- Extensive ski experience in Europe with first-hand knowledge of key high-end ski destinations and product providers and strong ski-based geographical knowledge.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- The ability to work comfortably in a dynamic environment where our services, systems and suppliers are constantly evolving.
- Customer service experience with luxury brands.
MOST IMPORTANTLY, YOU WILL BE
- Friendly, professional, confident, diplomatic and discreet with outstanding listening and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Upbeat and positive with a can-do attitude.
- Hard-working, professional and results driven with a focus on superior quality and service.
- Financially astute – working with suppliers to develop and price exciting itineraries.
- Fluent in English, very well-presented and well-spoken.
This role will particularly suit a resourceful, self-motivated, results-driven ski travel professional who would relish the opportunity to work with demanding clients, source new products and suppliers and design inspiring holidays from a blank canvas. If this describes you and you are looking for an opportunity which is ‘Out of Ordinary’, please contact us today.
To apply: Email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com