Internship – Online Copy Writing and Communications
We are seeking an enthusiastic candidate with skills in copywriting and communications for a six-month internship in our bright and luxury new office in Dublin 6.
You must be interested in travel and must possess a natural interest in writing copy related to travel for use in our high-end marketing touch points including website, blog, email newsletter, customer travel documents, press release, social media etc. Additional useful skills will include the ability to work with imagery, social media, digital marketing etc. Candidates must have English as their first language. Destination knowledge worldwide is an advantage.
Day to day responsibilities of the successful candidate will include the following and lots more:
- Write descriptions of a range of travel experiences designed to inspire OROKO customers to pick up the phone to speak with one of our Travel Specialists.
- Working with colleagues and supplier partners to build and develop the OROKO image bank.
- Working with the new OROKO booking software to describe various travel elements, destinations, services etc.
- Assisting at the development stage of the OROKO eCRM tool working on sample email creation.
- Assisting with the process of setting up the OROKO web CMS and dealing with OROKO partners worldwide to collect imagery.
- Working with the marketing manager with designing email newsletter templates and written copy for both manual and automated customer and supplier facing emails.
- Designing customer documentation including travel itineraries and working on best communications and layouts.
- Helping with the creation of short informative customer-facing videos for the web.
- An upbeat, always positive can-do attitude is paramount.
- A natural eye for imagery and design.
- Some experience or education on relevant graphic design software such as InDesign, Photoshop and standard video editing tools.
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent relationships with suppliers abroad.
- Ability to understand and to work with product suppliers and pricing.
- A keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- A passion for travel imagery.
- English must be a first language.
- General computer literacy.
What do we offer
- €800 per month payment towards your cost of living.
- Excellent real-world exposure to the marketing function of a busy luxury travel business with autonomy to carry out an important role in the building of our business.
- Comprehensive product and systems training and a commitment to ongoing mentoring and training in your role from our heavily experienced executive team.
- Opportunities for career development and advancement. Our policy is to fill full-time positions in our product and marketing team from within as we grow.
- Our bright luxury office located in Dublin 6, reflecting the OROKO brand – Out Of The Ordinary.
This is a full-time role Monday to Friday 9 am to 5.30 pm.
If you’re the right person for this role, email our Marketing Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org